2006-12-19

XNA for Desk Clerks

Once more I'm working as a desk clerk.. It's an ok job and I really need the money for christmas presents ;). A fellow programmer and I have decided to try to cooperate on developing a game. I've previously made many attempts but I always end up with too many ideas and I scrap the project for something else. So this time we're planning it all in advance - milestones, coding practices etc. We've decided to test out XNA since it looks really promising and I expect it to take alot less time to develop a fully functional game in C# than in C++ (which is what I used for development a couple of years ago). I'll try to add the resources I use on this page to share with you all (not that anybody reads this blog anyway ;).

3 comments:

Isobel said...

I do. But I don't know the first thing about coding...

Anonymous said...

I do as well, and I know the first thing about coding, but from the second and outwards it's a great void :)

eulogy said...

:D