2007-04-10

Semi-Daily Game Idea (SDGI)

I've just decided to start a section in this blog called SDGI where I write one game (related) idea (almost) every day. The purpose of this section will be to force me to think creatively about games every day - sort of like an exercise in creativity - and to write it down. I've got so many game related notes all over the place but I can't seem to find them when I need them ;). The ideas don't need to be good, unique or have any positive qualities at all - consider them to be the result of an ongoing brainstorming. They're not copyrighted, they're not my intellectual property (god I hate that word) in any way and I'm sure that ALL of the ideas are already thought of by someone somewhere in the world before me. And of course; feel free to use or abuse any of the ideas presented here as long as you don't claim them as your own later on and try to sue someone!

4 comments:

Isobel said...

And today's idea is? Or will you start tomorrow?

eulogy said...

Today's idea has yet to be written down :D

Anonymous said...

"Eulogy: Bringing you today's ideas, tomorow" :p

(read in the voice of that CNN voicover guy)

eulogy said...

Yeah :D
I did write Semi-daily, didn't I? ;)